|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 2,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 280||Rate: 2.99%|
- 24/7 Concierge Services for comprehensive lifestyle and travel requests
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Emirates Skyward Miles and Etihad Guest Miles
- Airline Privileges with Emirates, Royal Jordanian, Gulf Air, British Airways, and Etihad
- Exclusive offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to 700 Airport Lounges worldwide through complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Annual Fee: USD $750
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.