|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Muscat - LuLu bank muscat credit card||Minimum Salary: OMR 250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 10||Rate: 1.5%|
- be an Omani national or resident with a valid resident card and visa
- minimum age of 18 years
- a minimum monthly salary of OMR 250 or an equivalent deposit
- meet bank muscat’s credit requirements with good credit history
- work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- copy of id card (nationals)
- a copy of the resident card, passport and a valid visa (expatriates)
- salary transfer letter or deposit in the bank
- details of any existing debt burden if any (home loan, investment, property loans, personal loans)
- worldwide acceptance
- free travel protection insurance
- reward points - 2% at Lulu hypermarket and 0.5% at other local and international merchants – redeemable instantly for free merchandise at any lulu hypermarket in Oman
- exclusive monthly offers at Lulu hypermarkets
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.