|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Muscat - Oman Air credit card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 15||Rate: 15%|
- be an Omani national or resident with a valid resident card and visa
- minimum age of 18 years
- a minimum monthly salary of OMR 500 or an equivalent deposit
- meet bank muscat’s credit requirements
- work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- copy of Sindbad card (if you are an existing member)
- copy of id card (nationals)
- copy of a resident card, passport and a valid visa (expatriates)
- salary transfer letter or deposit in the bank
- details of any existing debt burden if any (home loan, investment, property loans, work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- miles on all purchases for every 1 OMR spent using your bank muscat Oman air credit card, 2 Sindbad miles will be rewarded.
- fast track to silver tier upon completion of 2 return trips within 6 months of getting the card.
- 1,000 welcome bonus Sinbad miles within 30 days of the first usage of the card.
- enhanced purchase protection and care up to 90 days of purchase
- earn a renewal bonus of 1,000 miles when you renew your bank muscat Oman Air credit card.