|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Muscat - Oman Air credit card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 15||Rate: 15%|
- be an Omani national or resident with a valid resident card and visa
- minimum age of 18 years
- a minimum monthly salary of OMR 500 or an equivalent deposit
- meet bank muscat’s credit requirements
- work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- copy of Sindbad card (if you are an existing member)
- copy of id card (nationals)
- copy of a resident card, passport and a valid visa (expatriates)
- salary transfer letter or deposit in the bank
- details of any existing debt burden if any (home loan, investment, property loans, work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- miles on all purchases for every 1 OMR spent using your bank muscat Oman air credit card, 2 Sindbad miles will be rewarded.
- fast track to silver tier upon completion of 2 return trips within 6 months of getting the card.
- 1,000 welcome bonus Sinbad miles within 30 days of the first usage of the card.
- enhanced purchase protection and care up to 90 days of purchase
- earn a renewal bonus of 1,000 miles when you renew your bank muscat Oman Air credit card.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.