|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Muscat - VISA infinite credit card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 120||Rate: 1.5%|
- the visa infinite credit card is available to Oman residents (nationals and expatriates) on an invitation basis only
- individuals who meet the bank’s criteria will receive the invitation
- 52 days interest-free credit period
- complimentary chauffeur service to and from Muscat international airport
- supplementary cards for family members over 18 years of age
- access to over 1000 premium airport lounges worldwide
- free full multi-trip travel insurance
- coverage against accidental damage or loss of purchase for 365 days from the purchase date on the store receipt
- global concierge service
- exclusive travel benefits and protection at over 900 luxury hotels around the world
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.