|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Muscat - Zeinah Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 10||Rate: 1.5%|
- be an Omani national or resident with a valid resident card and visa
- minimum age of 18 years
- meet bank muscat’s credit requirements
- work for the government or in a listed bank muscat approved company
- copy of id card (nationals)
- copy of resident card, passport and valid visa (expatriates)
- salary transfer letter or deposit in the bank
- details of any existing debt burden if any (home loan, investment, property loans, personal loans)
you need to repay the ‘minimum payment due’, which is equivalent to 5% or OMR 10 (whichever is higher) of the ‘current balance’, as well as any past dues
- worldwide acceptance
- 52 days interest free credit period
- cash advance facility from visa ATMs worldwide
- supplementary cards for family members over 18 years of age
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.