|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Nizwa - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 1,010||Rate: 0%|
- Sharia Compliant
- Accepted Globally
- Low Monthly Repayment Options
- Cash Withdrawal up to 80% of Credit Limit
- Supplementary Cards for Family Members
- Secured with Chip and PIN Technology for Enhanced Security
- Supported with SMS alert Services
- Supported with a 3D secure solution
- Enjoy 24-Hour Banking Services
- Attractive Privileges and Offers
Enjoy Takaful Travel Insurance Cover**:
|1.||Emergency Medical Expenses||USD 50,000 / Deductible of USD 100|
|2.||Emergency Evacuation||USD 10,000|
|3.||Repatriation of Mortal Remains||USD 5,000|
|4.||Personal Accident (Common Carrier)||USD 25,000|
|5.||Trip Cancellation||USD 1,000|
|6.||Trip Delay||USD 200 / USD 20 per hour, after the 4th hour|
|7.||Loss of Baggage||USD 1,000 / Per Item limit of USD 100|
|8.||Delay Baggage||USD 200 / USD 20 per hour, after the 4th hour|
|9.||Loss of Travel Documents||$500|
- FREE LOUNGE ACCESS: Enjoy Free Lounge Access at about a dozen selected airports across the Middle East. Download the "MasterCard for You" app to check the latest lounges and access terms & conditions.
- LEISURE & ENTERTAINMENT PRIVILEGES: Enjoy hundreds of offers across hotels, dining, spas, Sharia-compliant leisure & entertainment in cities throughout the Middle East & Africa through the unique"MasterCard for You"app.
- ‘BUY 1 GET 1 FREE’ OFFERS: Check the latest MasterCard - BUY 1 GET 1Free offers at the "MasterCard for You" app. To redeem your offer, download the MasterCard BUY 1 GET 1 app and register your card.
- PRICELESS ARABIA OFFERS: Enjoy ongoing offers and amazing discounts, visit www.pricelessarabia.com.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.