|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC Advance Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.5%|
This credit card was designed with your needs in mind. As you advance in life, the Advance credit card is here to accord you the necessary safety and convenience as you shop or travel anywhere in this world.
- Zero annual fee
- Have up to 56-day interest-free credit on purchase as long as you have fully settled your monthly balance
- You can pay as little as 5% of your outstanding monthly balance
- A competitive monthly interest rate of 1.5%
- A 40% cash advance option on your available credit limit
- Exclusive VIP privileges in more than 160 nations
- You can pay your bills from anywhere, anytime.
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.