|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|National Bank of Oman - MasterCard Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 50||Rate: 0%|
Airport Lounge Access
Travel should always feel like a privilege, and with the Middle East & Levant lounge program, it does. As a Titanium MasterCard cardholder, you receive:
- Unlimited, complimentary access for you to over 10 lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt.
- Access to business facilities – E-mail, internet, Phones, fax machines, and conference space in some lounges.
- Complimentary refreshments and snacks.
For more information please visit http://www.mastercard.com/bh/consumer/titanium.html?section=travel&benefit=1&benefitID=61
Book your personal chauffeur
Book a ride with Careem and have your own personal driver take you where you need to go. Choose the car type that suits your taste, book on the spot or schedule for a later pickup, and enjoy the comfort of your ride.
Now when you travel across countries in the Middle East with Titanium MasterCard, you can enjoy:
- Your first ride free (for new Careem customers only)
- Two 20% discounted rides, monthly.
Find a key to your city with priceless cities
Get access to handpicked experiences and offers in cities around the world. For more detail visit https://www.priceless.com/en-us/tourist/US/middleeastafrica/region.html
All credit card holders are automatically covered at the inception of coverage and upon signing as a new credit card holder. Coverage for first three months will be free of charge and thereafter will be billed to their credit card account by National Bank of Oman.*
Covers the following:
- Critical Illness: stroke, heart attack, kidney failure, coronary artery bypass surgery cancer, MS and major organs transplant
- Permanent disability for own occupation
- Terminal illness including cancer
If the customer opts to unregister from the service he cannot go back to the program after unregistering.