|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Oman Arab Bank - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 1,400||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.5%|
As a Platinum Credit Card member, you can enjoy the finest privileges coupled with many life style benefits.
- Credit limit up to 3 times your salary or income based on the fixed deposit placed
- Unlimited complimentary lounge access for you & one guest at Muscat and Salalah airports (Plaza Premium lounge)
- A high joining bonus of 1,000 OAB Reward points and up 2X OAB points rate with redemption options to choose from over 900 airlines, 200,000 hotels and car rentals in over 150 countries across the globe.
- Discounts and value added deals across the region by Visa
- Free travel baggage lost, delay insurance, purchase protection and extended warranty
- Secure with advanced EMV chip feature and Verified by Visa (VBV) for online transactions
- Global Customer Assistance Service by Visa
- Omani nationals and expatriates aged 18 and above
- Minimum monthly salary OMR 1,400
- Must hold a valid Omani ID or resident card
- Copy of passport or visa – for expatriates.
- Transfer of salary to any Oman Arab Bank branch
- Salary certificate from employer
- End of service benefit – for expatriates.
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.