|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 2,250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 67.37||Rate: 0%|
The American Express Gold Card is a charge card, not a credit card. Unlike a credit card, the American Express Card has no pre-set spending limit. You can spend as much as you have shown American Express you can afford. This makes the card ideal for shopping, dining, travel and entertainment.
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Air Miles
- Exclusive offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
Additional InformationYou will always earn 1 full Membership Rewards Point for every USD 1 of spends. Points never expire and can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners: Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, Flying Blue (AirFrance KLM), Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Delta SkyMiles, Gulf Air Falcon Flyer, Iberia Plus, Royal Plus Programme, and Oman Air Sindbad.
Fees & Charges:
- The annual fee applicable on this card is USD 175 plus a USD 25 annual fee for enrolment into the Membership Rewards Loyalty Programme
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.80%