|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 2,250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 67.37||Rate: 0%|
The American Express Gold Card is a charge card, not a credit card. Unlike a credit card, the American Express Card has no pre-set spending limit. You can spend as much as you have shown American Express you can afford. This makes the card ideal for shopping, dining, travel and entertainment.
- Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Air Miles
- Exclusive offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care
Additional InformationYou will always earn 1 full Membership Rewards Point for every USD 1 of spends. Points never expire and can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners: Emirates Skywards, Etihad Guest, Flying Blue (AirFrance KLM), Asia Miles, British Airways Executive Club, Delta SkyMiles, Gulf Air Falcon Flyer, Iberia Plus, Royal Plus Programme, and Oman Air Sindbad.
Fees & Charges:
- The annual fee applicable on this card is USD 175 plus a USD 25 annual fee for enrolment into the Membership Rewards Loyalty Programme
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.80%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.