|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - MasterCard Platinum||Minimum Salary: OMR 1,500||Salary Transfer:||Islamic Finance:||Cashback:||Annual Fee: OMR 70||Rate: 0%|
- Against salary transfers or against a cash deposit. Minimum Salary OMR 1,500 and above
- Customer’s employer to be within BankDhofar’s approved List 1 and List 2
- If the client does not work for a company within BankDhofar approved the list, he/she must provide a third party guarantee to apply for Credit Card or place a fixed deposit against 90% card limit
- By special invitation from BankDhofar
- Premium Retail Discount Offers across Oman & GCC
- 24 Hour concierge service
Additional InformationPrimary Card
- Minimum Limit OMR 3,850
- Within the same limit of the primary card
- The cardholder can define a separate limit of the card (with a condition of not exceeded the primary card limit)
- Primary card OMR 70
- Supplementary Card 40
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.