|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Mastercard Standard||Minimum Salary: OMR 320||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 30||Rate: 1.5%|
The BankDhofar Silver Credit Card brings world-class services to your doorstep. No matter where you are treat yourself and your family to well-tailored bouquet of services & privileges.
- Free life insurance when traveling with a maximum coverage of USD 100,000
- Pay only 3% of outstanding monthly balance each month
- Insurance coverage during travel delay (more than 12 hours) with a maximum coverage of USD 2000
- Insurance coverage for lost luggage with a maximum coverage of USD 5000
- Against salary transfers or cash deposit
- Salary between OMR 320 - OMR 499
- Customer’s employer to be within BankDhofar’s approved List 1 and List 2
- If the client does not work for a company within BankDhofar approved, he/she must provide a third party guarantee to apply for Credit Card or place a fixed deposit against 90% of limit of the card (Minimum FD OMR 1000)
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.