|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 50||Rate: 1.99%|
BankDhofar Platinum credit card delivers exclusive privileges and contributes to the good life that you have earned. With a host of advantages, the Platinum credit card is recognised at millions of establishments worldwide and presents varied benefits, designed exclusively for you.
- Against salary transfers or against cash deposit. Minimum Salary OMR 1,500 and above
- Customer’s employer to be within BankDhofar’s approved List 1 and List 2
- If the client does not work for company within BankDhofar approved list, he/she must provide a third party guarantee to apply for Credit Card or place a fixed deposit against 90% card limit
- By special invitation from BankDhofar
- Special invitation from the bank
- Employee of Omani government or other institutions approved by the bank
- Salary transfers or cash deposit.
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.