|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Student Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.99%|
Jump start your financial journey with BankDhohar Student Card. With no upfront, annual or low monthly fees or payments the card enables you to start a good financial habit right away.
- Free life insurance when traveling with a maximum coverage of USD 100,000.
- Pay only 3% of outstanding monthly balance each month.
- Insurance coverage during travel delay (more than 12 hours) with a maximum coverage of USD 2000.
- Insurance coverage for lost luggage with a maximum coverage of USD 5000.
- Minimum age 18 years old (male/female)
- He/she must be studying in a university/college
- Must not appear in any of the caution lists (BD, CBO, Global)
- In case of a guarantor, all statutory checks need to be done for the guarantor (e.g. BCSB, DBR, Caution lists etc.)
- Credit Card application form duly filled & signed by the applicant.
- A letter from the college or university, on the institute’s letterhead stating that the applicant is a bonafide student of the college/university.
- Guarantee form signed by the guarantor (if applicable) including a valid copy of the guarantor’s Civil ID.
- Life Insurance/Declaration form.
- Valid copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card for Omani Nationals, passport in the case of others (Branch Managers must confirm having seen the original documents).
- Valid copy of College Identity Card.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.