|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Student Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.99%|
Jump start your financial journey with BankDhohar Student Card. With no upfront, annual or low monthly fees or payments the card enables you to start a good financial habit right away.
- Free life insurance when traveling with a maximum coverage of USD 100,000.
- Pay only 3% of outstanding monthly balance each month.
- Insurance coverage during travel delay (more than 12 hours) with a maximum coverage of USD 2000.
- Insurance coverage for lost luggage with a maximum coverage of USD 5000.
- Minimum age 18 years old (male/female)
- He/she must be studying in a university/college
- Must not appear in any of the caution lists (BD, CBO, Global)
- In case of a guarantor, all statutory checks need to be done for the guarantor (e.g. BCSB, DBR, Caution lists etc.)
- Credit Card application form duly filled & signed by the applicant.
- A letter from the college or university, on the institute’s letterhead stating that the applicant is a bonafide student of the college/university.
- Guarantee form signed by the guarantor (if applicable) including a valid copy of the guarantor’s Civil ID.
- Life Insurance/Declaration form.
- Valid copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card for Omani Nationals, passport in the case of others (Branch Managers must confirm having seen the original documents).
- Valid copy of College Identity Card.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).