|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Dhofar - Visa Gold||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 50||Rate: 0%|
Upgrade to higher benefits with BankDhofar Gold Credit Card. Make your strong credit work for you and enjoy the recognition, protection and advantages; no matter where you go.
- Against salary transfers or against the cash deposit
- Minimum Salary OMR 500 and above
- Customer’s employer to be within BankDhofar’s approved List 1 and List 2
- If the client does not work for a company within BankDhofar approved the list, he/she must provide a third party guarantee to apply for Credit Card or place a fixed deposit against 90% of the limit of the card (Minimum FD OMR 1000)
- Pay only 3% of the outstanding monthly balance each month
Additional InformationCard Limits:
- Minimum limit OMR 500
- Within the same limit of the primary card
- The cardholder can define a separate limit for the card (with the condition of not exceeding the primary card limit)
- Primary Card OMR 50
- Supplementary Card OMR 35
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.