|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Sohar - Al Mumayaz Debit Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 1.5%|
The Al-Mumayaz Debit Platinum Card is designed for Bank’s elite customers, the card comes with premium features to provide users with a diverse selection of travel, dining, shopping and lifestyle benefits, emergency assistance and platinum protection. As a direct benefit, of the Al-Mumayaz Platinum Debit Card, customers can enjoy a daily cash withdrawal limit of up to OMR 1,000 and a daily purchase limit of up to OMR 10,000, giving them much more flexibility and choice. Additionally, Al-Mumayaz Platinum Debit Card holder benefit from no-cost services such as emergency assistance, which includes lost and stolen card reporting service, emergency card replacement, emergency cash disbursement, platinum protection features like medical and legal referral, purchase protection and extended warranty.
- A minimum salary requirements of OMR 1,500
- Free membership during the first year
- A 12% annual interest rate for the first year of membership
- A comprehensive insurance cover that includes: travel insurance
- credit shield
- purchase protection
- zero liability for lost cards
- The priority pass membership offers you access to over 600 airport VIP lounges worldwide
- Salaried customers (salary assignment): Minimum 3 months in current employment or confirmed job.
- Employment may be in Government, quasi government or in approved list of companies of the bank
- Collateral customer (cards against blocked funds)Deposits required 120% of credit limit requested
- Minimum 18 years of age and maximum 60 years for men and 55 yrs for female customers
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.