|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Sohar - Al Mumayaz excel Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 300||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 0||Rate: 12%|
- Low Credit Limit ensuring security of your credit funds
- Convenient monthly installments from as low as 5% per month
- Safety restrictions to online use only – no cash withdrawals from ATMs or transactions through Point of Sale terminals will be authorized by the Bank.
- Free membership fee for life*
- Free Mobile SMS alerts on transactions when using the Bank Sohar iExcel Internet Credit Card
- The most comprehensive insurance cover in the market: - Travel Insurance - Credit Shield - Purchase Protection - Zero Lost Card Liability
Representative ExampleIf you spend OMR 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.