|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Sohar - Excel Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 300||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 40||Rate: 12%|
- Minimum Salary requirement of RO 300/-
- Free membership for the first year
- Introductory 12% p.a. interest rate for the first year of membership
- The most comprehensive insurance cover in the market:
- Travel Insurance
- Credit Shield
- Purchase Protection
- Zero Lost card liability
- 24/7 Global emergency assistance
- Easy installment plan (3,6,12 months) with 0% interest. T & C apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.