|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Bank Sohar - Excel Visa Signature Card||Minimum Salary: OMR 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: OMR 50||Rate: 12%|
- 12% Interest Rate
- Free annual fee: No need to pay anything. Signature Credit Card is free for the first year for primary and supplementary cardholders
- Free Airport Lounge Access: You and two guests can expect free unlimited access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world.
- Free Airport Lounge Access for supplementary cards: Apply for supplementary cards with free unlimited access to 1000+ airport lounges across the world.
- Complimentary 3000 Reward Points: Earn more value for your purchases with the Mukaaf'aat Al Mumayaz loyalty program.
- Annual Fee Waiver: Minimum spend of RO 10,000 per year per card.
- Complimentary International Medical and Travel Assistance for Schengen and other visa applications: For more information, visit www.visa.com
- Comprehensive insurance cover for travel, medical, purchase protection, extended warranty and zero lost card liability.
- 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance.
- Easy instalment plan (3, 6 or 12 months) with 0% interest
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.