|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Ajman Bank - Self Employed Finance Offer||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
- Maximum Finance amount up to AED 400,000
- Competitive Profit Rates
- Competitive Finance to Value
- Maximum Finance tenure up to 5 years
- Finance available for new and used cars,
- First Installment within 90 days for new cars and 60 days for used cars
- Quick and Fast Approvals
- Duly completed and a signed application form
- Valid passport/Khulasat al Khaid Copy/Valid visa/UAE National ID
- Trade license copy
- 6 months Bank statement
- Car Quotation from a franchise dealer or Evaluation from an approved evaluator
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.