|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 21,250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 700||Rate: 3.25%|
- 2 Membership Rewards® points with every AED 4 spent. Redeemable at 14 airlines, 3 hotels partners and on merchandise from leading brands
- Across fashion, electronics and more.
- Annual fee waiver with FeeBack* upon spending at least AED 10,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- Complementary Global Airport Lounge Access with Priority Pass™ for up to 12 visits with a guest.
- Comprehensive Retail Insurance for up to AED 5,400 and Travel Accident Insurance for up to AED 1,800,000. :Access to more than 1,300 lounges across 140 countries
- Travel Accident Insurance for up to AED 1,800,000 and Travel Inconvenience Insurance for up to AED 5,400
- Up to 2 complimentary Supplementary Cards
- Eligibility Criteria for the 30K MR points joining offer
- I am aged 21 or over
- I am a resident of the UAE
- I have an annual income of at least AED 255,000 (employed), AED 275,000 (self-employed)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.