|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC - Cashback Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 314||Rate: 3.45%|
- Apply for a HSBC credit card today and get 10 entries in our FIFA World Cup draw
- Get AED 300 cashback when you apply for a Cashback Credit card
- You'll also pay no annual fee for the first year, or from the second year onwards if you spend at least AED 12,000 a year
You can apply for the Cashback Credit Card if you:
- Earn a monthly minimum salary of AED 10,000
- Are between 21 and 65 years old
- Live in the UAE
- Get 5% cashback on fuel - maximum cashback is capped at AED 200 per statement cycle
- Get 2% cashback on grocery spends – maximum cashback capped at AED 200 per statement cycle
- Earn 0.5% cashback on all retail spends during the statement cycle without any caps
- A minimum retail spends of AED 3,000 on your card, on any category is required to earn 5% cashback on fuel and 2% cashback on groceries
- 1000s of discounts and benefits with HSBC ENTERTAINER mobile app and I Love Dining programme
- Enjoy Buy 1 get 1 Free tickets at Vox Cinemas
- Get up to 10% off airfares (excluding applicable, taxes, charges and fees) when you book with your HSBC Cashback Credit Card from 1 January 2022 until 31 December 2022, for travel dates up to 30 December 2023
- 12 complimentary visits per year to 1000+ airport lounges globally via LoungeKey
- Complimentary multi-trip travel insurance with a cover of up to USD 500,000 for you and your family on all trips up to 90 days
- 24-hour concierge service
Terms and Conditions apply. Please visit our website for more details
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.