|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC - Cashback Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 313.95||Rate: 3.45%|
Cashback Credit Card
Turn everyday spends into cashback, plus enjoy credit portability from your home country and a range of travel and lifestyle rewards.
- Earn up to 5% cashback on daily spending and 0% on balance transfers for up to 24 months. Plus a range of lifestyle, dining and travel rewards.
- Have up to AED 600 cashback on us, Receive AED 500 cashback when you get this card and spend AED 8,000 within the first 60 days.
- Spend on your credit card to earn cashback rewards on eligible purchases.
- Pay no annual fee for the first year, and when you spend at least AED 12,000 a year
- Enjoy no interest on purchases for up to 56 days when you pay your monthly balance in full.
- Earn 5% (up to AED 200) on fuel and 2% (up to AED 200) on groceries and education per statement cycle when you spend at least AED 3,000 a month. and Earn 0.5% on all other spends, and when you spend less than AED 3,000 a month.
- Browse over 10,000 Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers on food deliveries, eating out, spa days and getaways with the HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
- Get discounts at over 400 restaurants across the UAE when you pay with your credit card.
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free movie tickets every month, plus 20% off food and drink at cinemas across the UAE cinemas across the UAE
- Enjoy over 200 offers across dining, retail and accommodation across MENA with the Timeout and Golf Access Programme Timeout and Golf Access Programme.
- Up to 10% off British AirwaysBritish Airways This link will open in a new window flights (excluding fees) until 31 December 2023 for travel dates up to 30 December 2024. Use code 'HSBCBA'.
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback when you book your next holiday on your credit card at Booking.comBooking.com
- Save at over 200 airport restaurants worldwide with DragonPass Dine & TravelDragonPass Dine & Travel
- 12 complimentary visits for you and additional cardholders to over 1,000 lounges a year when you make at least 1 international purchase worth USD 1 with your HSBC Visa card 15 days before you travel.
- Make at least 1 international purchase worth USD 1 with your HSBC Visa card 15 days before you travel to enjoy unlimited visits.
- Home& Away offers
- Multi-trip travel insurance
- Extended warranty on your purchases
- 24-hour concierge
- Purchase protection
- Fraud protection
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.