|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC - Cashback Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 313.95||Rate: 3.45%|
Enjoy up to 10% cashback on everyday spends, automatic credit of cashback every month, along with travel and lifestyle benefits. No annual fee for the 1st year and 2nd year onwards waiver subject to meeting minimum spend*
- Automatic credit of cashback every month
- No maximum limit on total cashback earned
- Up to 10% cashback on your spend
- No annual fee for the 1st year and 2nd year onwards waiver subject to minimum spend
- No requirement of opening a bank account or salary transfer
- 'Buy 1 Get 1 Free' tickets at Vox Cinemas
- 1000s of discounts and benefits (Entertainer mobile app, I Love Dining programme, and many more.)
- Mnimum monthly salary of AED 10,000.
- You must be 21 to 65 years old.
- Identification documents of primary and supplementary applicant(s) - passport and Emirates ID
- Proof of residency: Valid visa
- Income documents of primary applicant
*No annual fee for the first year providing your application is approved during the campaign period (1st May 2020 up to and including 31st December 2020). After the first year and on an annual basis thereafter, your Annual Fee will be waived on the HSBC Cashback Credit Card provided you spend a minimum of AED 12,000 in the previous 12 months (“Minimum Spend”) (either domestically or internationally). If you do not meet the Minimum Spend, we will charge you the Annual Fee of AED 299 (AED 313.95 inclusive of VAT) in the 13th month. Please refer to the latest Schedule of Services and Tariffs available on our website for complete details.