|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 395||Rate: 3.25%|
- Complementary Global Airport Lounge Access with Priority Pass™ for up to 5 visits with a Supplementary Cardmember.
- 1 Membership Rewards® point with every AED 4 spent. Redeemable on 14 airlines, 3 hotels partners and on merchandise from leading brands across fashion, electronics and more.
- Comprehensive Retail Insurance for up to AED 3,000 and Travel Accident Insurance for up to AED 350,000.
- Access to more than 1,200 lounges across 130 countries
- Easy access to lounges with Priority PassTM Mobile App
- Travel Accident Insurance of up to AED 350,000
- Travel Inconvenience Insurance of up to AED 4,000
- Retail Protection Insurance of up to AED 3,000
- Up to 9 complimentary Supplementary Cards
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.