|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 395||Rate: 3.25%|
At home or across the globe, exclusive privileges await you with the Gold Credit Card. Earn one point for virtually every dollar (or local currency equivalent) you spend with the Membership Rewards® programme. Also enjoy regional Airport lounge Access and comprehensive Travel Insurances. And gain access to the best of local and global offers with the American Express SelectsSM programme.
- Access to the Membership Rewards® program, with 1 point earned for every AED 4 of spend
- Access to Airport lounges across the Globe with Priority PassTM
- Exclusive offers brought to you by American Express SelectsSM
- Comprehensive Travel Insurance. Your policy number is 'AMEX14'
- I am aged 21 or over
- I have a UAE home address
- I have an annual income of at least AED 180,000 (employed), AED 275,000 (self-employed)
- I have no history of bad debt
- And if self-employed, I have been working for more than two years
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.