|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Finance House - Auto Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: -||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 7.0%||Reducing Rate: -|
- Interest rate for new cars- 7% flat p.a
- Interest rate for used cars- 8% flat p.a
- Comprehensive Auto Insurance starting at 2.80% only with FREE personal accident cover and FREE travel insurance for Schengen countries.
- Free for life Credit Card
- For new vehicles, the interest rate starts at 7% and for used vehicles, the interest rate starts at 8%.
- Finance House offers loans for new and used vehicles.
- The loan on both new and used vehicles can be obtained for a maximum of 60 months
- the person who is seeking the loan must be a resident with a valid UAE visa
- The minimum loan amount is AED 15,000/- and the maximum is AED 250,000
- The minimum age for getting the loan is 21 years and the maximum is 60 years
- For a used vehicle the minimum down payment is 20%. For new vehicles, it is subject to Finance House approval
- Original passport & photocopy (with valid UAE residence visa for expats)
- Copy of the valid driving license
- Latest 3 months’ bank statements of the account into which salary is transferred
- Current dated salary certificate from the employer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.