|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBF Auto Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: 1%||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 2.5%||Reducing Rate: 4.95%|
- Fast approvals
- Flexible repayment periods of up to five years
- Up to AED 1,000,000 in financing
- Financing of new and pre-owned cars
- Financing of up to 80% of the vehicle's value
- Fixed financing terms at competitive rates
- Interest rates from as low as 2.50% p.a. for NBF Green Auto Loan
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
- A copy of your valid driving license
- A quotation of the vehicle's value, addressed to NBF
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.