|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB - Emirates Skywards World Elite Card||Minimum Salary: AED 25,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 4,500||Rate: 3.33%|
- Get welcome bonus of 50,000 Skywards Miles on first spend.
- 70,000 bonus Skywards Miles (subject to meeting spend criteria).
- Emirates Skywards Silver tier membership for the primary cardholder.
- Fast Track to Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership.
- Unlimited Airport lounge access for primary card holder and guest.
- Four complimentary Emirates Home check-in services within Dubai
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Exciting travel and lifestyle benefits
- Up to 120,000 bonus Skywards Miles
- Fast track to Emirates Skywards Gold tier membership
- Complimentary Home check-in service
- Airport transfers in the UAE
- Global Lounge Access
- Valet Parking
- Free Golf
- Concierge Services*
- Travel Inconvenience Cover*
- Travel Medical Cover*
- Balance Transfer
- Cash on Call
- Easy Installment Plan***
- ADIB Covered Card Takaful Protection
- ADIB Mobile Banking App
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Original and copy of valid passport
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
- Salary certificate from current employer (not more than 30 days old)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.