|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Dubai Duty Free Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 175||Rate: 3.25%|
Dubai Duty Free American Express Cardmembership brings you a host of exclusive offers and exciting benefits that help you make the most of everything Dubai has to offer.
- 10% savings at Dubai Duty Free
- Chances to win raffle entries into the 'Millennium Millionaire' and 'Finest Surprise' each month
- Exclusive offers brought to you by American Express SelectsSM
- Retail protection Insurance. Your policy number is 'AMEX18'
Additional InformationEligibility :
- I am aged 21 or over
- I have a UAE home address
- I have an annual income of at least AED 180,000 (employed), AED 275,000 (self-employed)
- I have no history of bad debt
- And if self-employed, I have been working for more than two year
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.