|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Dubai Duty Free Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 175||Rate: 3.25%|
- 10% savings at Dubai Duty Free
- Chances to win raffle entries into the 'Millennium Millionaire' and 'Finest Surprise' each month
- Exclusive offers brought to you by American Express SelectsSM
- Retail protection Insurance. Your policy number is 'AMEX18'
- Entry to the DDF raffle draw for a chance to win a ticket for the 'Millennium Millionaire' or the 'Finest Surprise' draws**
- Comprehensive Retail Insurance for up to AED 1,500
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.