|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - The Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 31,500||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 3,100||Rate: 0%|
- Get an AED 1,100 Shopping Credit* when you apply via our digital application.
- Apply now and receive an AED 900 Welcome Credit* when you spend AED 37,000.
- Receive an AED 1,100 Annual Travel Credit*.
- Complimentary Airport Lounge access for you and your Supplementary Cardmember at over 1,300 Lounges globally.
- No Pre-Set Spending Limit**.
- Complimentary enrolment to Membership Rewards® where your spends earn you points that never expire.
- Complimentary enrolment to leading hotel loyalty programmes.
- ‘Platinum Experiences' on shopping, entertainment, dining and wellness.
- Worldwide comprehensive travel and retail insurances.
- Dedicated Platinum Services, 24/7.
- I am aged 21 or over
- I have a UAE home address
- I have an annual income of at least US$ 100,000 (or local currency equivalent)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.