|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBI Rewards World Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 840||Rate: 3.45%|
The CBI Rewards World Card is more than just a "rewards" card, it's a true lifestyle enabler. Enjoy hundreds of complimentary lifestyle offers such as buy-one-get-one-free on eating out, entertainment and travel including complimentary LoungeKey access with unlimited free access to over 850+ airport lounges worldwide. The CBI Rewards World Card offers you points for every dirham spent with reward options including flights, hotels, shopping, utility bill payments, and cashback. T&C's apply
- 50, 000 Bonus Reward Points or 1st Year Free – No annual fees for the first year*
- Earn CBI Reward points from the first Dirham you spend
- Complementary unlimited airport lounge access to 850+ airport lounges via LoungeKey
- 100% cash back on up to 4 free movie tickets every month, any day, any cinema in the UAE*
- Exclusive dining and lifestyle discounts via CBI Lifestyle mobile app
Minimum Credit Limit to qualify for this card - AED 15,000
CBI Rewards is one of the most beneficial loyalty programs in the UAE. With high points earn rate and a wide range of redemption options, CBI Rewards provides you with the flexibility to use your points for what you need.
Each dirham of spend brings its own reward:
- Earn 2.5 rewards points on each dirham of spend in currencies other than UAE dirhams
- Earn 1.75 reward points on each dirham of spend when the transaction amount is over AED 2,000
- Earn 1 reward point on each dirham for all other purchases.
Redeeming your points is simple and hassle-free.
You can redeem your reward points for free flights (including taxes), hotel stays, car rentals, cash vouchers, online shopping, utility bill payments or simply get cash back on your card.
You can also donate your points to charity.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.