|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai Islamic Bank - Prime Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3%|
Enjoy easy cash access with high cash withdrawal limits of up to 80% (of total card limit) along with a cash transfer facility from your card to your Dubai Islamic Bank account. Convenient and simple, access cash wherever you are in the world with high withdrawal limits on your Prime Classic Card, along with the card to account funds transfer option.
Transfer Existing Balance
Manage payments easily by consolidating your other card balances onto your Prime card (up to 80% of card limit or 100% of the available cash limit).
Avail the balance transfer facility through Online or Mobile Banking as well as through Banking Express Terminals.
- 80% of the Card Limit or 100% of the available cash limit can be used
- You are entitled to multiple balance transfer transactions
- No documentation required
- Instant transfer directly to the other bank’s credit card (takes from 1 to 3 business days)
- Minimum transfer amount - AED 100, maximum amount - AED 250,000.
- Roadside Assistance: One additional roadside assistance will be provided on a charge of the Upgrade fee. Max cap of 3 services per year.
- Credit Shield Takaful
For a fee of 0.89% of the card outstanding, the Credit Shield Takaful feature covers the unfortunate events of death, total disability or loss of employment, taking care of your card outstanding at such a time. Maximum coverage is as follows:
- Involuntary loss of employment - AED 30,000
- Permanent Total Disability - AED 200,000
- Death - AED 200,000
- Card Protection Plus
An optional facility that allows you to set security preferences on your Prime Classic Card, determining the type of transactions your card can be used for along with financial limits and location restrictions.