With the Emirates Skywards DIB Signature Credit Card you will earn Skywards Miles on all local and foreign currency spends. You can then spend the Miles with Emirates and a wide selection of partners, and enjoy enhanced travel experience with benefits and services that make every trip more rewarding.
Earn bonus Skywards Miles
- 15,000 bonus Miles on card activation
- 15,000 bonus Miles on balance transfer
- Earn bonus Skywards Miles
- Airport lounge access worldwide
- International concierge services
- Complimentary travel insurance
- Enjoy dining offers
- Experience Luxury Hotel Collection from Visa
- Free Valet Parking Area Listing
- Balance transfer facility
- Medical and Legal Referral
- 365 Days Purchase Protection
- Global Customer Assistance Services
- Extended Warranty
- Cash Withdrawal
- Visa payWave
- Chip and PIN Security
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.