|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - RTA Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.35%|
- Transport card by redeeming points for RTA services
- Get 10% cash back on fuel spends, RTA transport payments and up to 2.25% on other spends
- Use your credit card as an RTA Nol card
- Get Salik auto top-up facility
- Get credit card shield, cash advance
- Purchase protection, extended warranty
- Emergency medical and legal referral service
- Emergency Cash and card replacement
- This is an Islamic card
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
- The profit rate applicable on this card is 3.35%.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.34%. This fee is charged in addition to the standard processing fee (approximately 1.15%) charged by MasterCard
- International or Visa International and is applicable to transactions performed outside UAE.
- There is no annual fee on this card.
- Get 10% Cash back on Fuel Spends, RTA transport Payments and up to 2.25% on international spends and 1.25% on domestic spends.
- No miles program on this card
- Earn up to 10% Cash Back on your RTA and Fuel stations spending, 2.25% cash back on your international spending and 1.25% cash back on your Domestic spending when you pay by this card.
- Balance Transfer facility is available at a rate of 1% for 3 months and 2% for 6 months.