|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 350||Rate: 3.35%|
- Savings: Cashback on all purchases
- Up to 30% discounts at different restaurants
- There is no minimum spend criteria
- Free for life card based on an annual spend of AED 5,000
- Cashback on all your spends
- Easy Payment Plans
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Free Supplementary Cards
- This is an Islamic card
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
- There is a repayment period of 55 days and the minimum payment of each month is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.34%. This fee is charged in addition to the standard processing fee (approximately 1.15%) charged by MasterCard
- International or Visa International and is applicable to transactions performed outside UAE.
- This card is free for life based on an annual spend of AED 5000 per year. If this spend requirement is not met, an annual fee of AED 350 per year will apply.
- 10% Guaranteed Cashback on telecom expenses, and 5% guaranteed Cashback on electronic purchases, and 1% guaranteed Cashback on all local and international transactions
- Balance transfer facility is available at 0% for 6 months with 2% processing fee. There is a 5% minimum payment required every month.
- Get 10% cashback on Etisalat and du spends of upto AED 1,000. Get 5% Cashback on electronics and 1% cashback on all other spends.