|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 367.5||Rate: 3.49%|
No minimum spend
You start earning cashback from your very first spend.
Up to 5% cashback on electronic store purchases and telecommunication
5% guaranteed cashback on electronics store purchases / Etisalat & Du spends.
Up to 1% guaranteed cashback on all local and international transactions
Earn up to 1% cashback on all your local and international spends.
Emirates Islamic Cashback Card brings to you the best cash back program. Your Card is powered with:
- 5% guaranteed cash back on telecom expenses
- 5% guaranteed cash back on electronic purchases
- Up to 1% guaranteed cash back on all local and international transactions
- No minimum spend criteria for earning cash back rewards
Redeem your cashback points within seconds through Online Banking or through our Mobile Banking app.All you need to do is follow the steps below:
- Log in to your Emirates Islamic account through Online Banking or Mobile Banking
- Click on 'Cards'
- Tap on 'Rewards'
- Select 'Redemption' and submit your request.
- Extended Warranty
- Complimentary Reel Cinemas Movie Tickets
- Luxury Hotel Collection
- Purchase Protection
- Introducing xperience with the entertainer
- Enjoy 15% off on Emaar Entertainment Attractions
- Cash on Call
- Balance Transfer
- Easy Payment Plan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.