|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD Skywards Signature Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 735||Rate: 3.25%|
Emirates NBD Skywards Signature card - Get exclusive offers on Emirates Airlines
- Get travel and lifestyle offerings under Emirates' Skywards air miles program
- Get unlimited access to over 500 premium airport lounges and concierge services
- Get exclusive offers on Emirates Airlines
- Get health club privileges at Lifeline Health Club Abu Dhabi
- Dining discounts of up to 30% at over 2,000 restaurants across the UAE under the Emirates NBD Bon Appetit program
- Get 5% discount on air tickets and up to 10% discount on holiday packages through the Emirates NBD Travel Desk
- Free multi-trip travel insurance
- Up to 50% discount on shopping and lifestyle
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.