|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|UAB - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 750||Rate: 2.99%|
Earn up to 2 UAB Rewards on every US $1 spent on your card and redeem your UAB Rewards for:
- Earn up to 2 UAB Rewards on every US $1 spent
- Dragon Pass ‘Dine & Fly’ airport dinning program
- Cinema Offers 20% off at Roxy on weekdays and not on public holidays.
- Golf Offers 20%
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Agoda Hotel Discount
- Save up to 12% discount over 985,000 hotels
- Visa Luxury Hotel collection
- YQ Meet & Assist
- Discount of up to 30% off retail rates at over 450 destinations globally.
- 8% Off Bookings on Hotels.com
- Discounts across - Magic Planet, Ski Dubai, i-Fly, Little explorers, Dubai Dolphinarium
- Global Emergency Assistance
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.