|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Standard Chartered Bank - Visa Signature X||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 525||Rate: 3.45%|
Enjoy up to 10% cashback* with an X card
Every time you spend online, in foreign currency or via mobile wallet
Tap Into Benefits Everyday
- Up to 10% cashback on all online and offline foreign currency spends
- Up to 10% cashback on all you AED online purchases and bill payments
- Up to 10% cashback on all mobile wallet spends
- Access 1000+ airport lounges in over 300 cities and 8 free visits per year
Credit Card Features
Eligibility & Documents
- Buy 1 Get 1 at Costa Coffee
- Medical and Travel Insurance*
- Buyers Protection*
- Control Your Card From the SC Mobile App and Online Banking
- Careem Offers*
- 25% Off for YQ’s Specialist Airport Assist Services*
- Visa Concierge Service*
- Tap to Pay With Mobile Wallet Payments
- Dine and Fly With Dragonpass*
UAE Residents (Expats)
Additional InformationKey Charges
- Annual fee for new clients
- AED 525 (first year free)
- Annual fee supplementary card (s)
- Free (AED 105 from 3rd card onwards)
- Finance charges
- Retail: 3.45% per month
- Please for more details on all other applicable fees and charges. Fees and charges are subject to change. All fees and charges listed are inclusive of 5% Value Added Tax (VAT), where applicable.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.