|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ADIB - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD||Features: Islamic Finance, Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking, Free Credit/Debit Card, Internet banking|
Free Unlimited Teller Transactions At Over 60 Branches Across The UAE
- choose over 60 branches in the UAE including Dana Women’s Banking Branches and Mall Branches with extended hours.
Free ADIB Visa Debit Card
- check balances, withdraw cash (with higher withdrawal limits), pay bills, and transfer funds
Free First Chequebook
- Available in AED currency, your first chequebook comes free while additional ones can be obtained by paying AED 25/- only.
ADIB Mobile Banking App
- anytime, anywhere you can manage your card
Instant Overdraft Facility
- For situations where you need extra cash (AED 8,000 minimum salary transfer required).
- Manage your time by automatically making payments for regular transactions on choose your date
24-hour Banking Services
- e-ADIB Internet Banking
- Telephone Banking
- SMS Banking
- Ensuring online shopping is safe
Choice of Currency
- AED, US Dollar & GBP
- The ATM Card is for use in AED Currency only
- e-Statements are delivered to your mailbox on a monthly basis at no extra cost.
How is this Shari'a compliant?
This account is based on the Islamic principle of Qard Hasan - where your deposits are considered as a non-profit bearing loan to ADIB. The bank will be obliged to return the lent amount at any time upon the request of the customer.
- Original Passport (for UAE Nationals & Residents) – Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and all account holders should also be present
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- Valid UAE residence visa.
- Current account may be opened for customers with minimum salary of AED 5,000, i.e. Salary of AED 5,000 or more to be declared in the account opening form.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.