|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ADIB - Smartbanking||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Currencies: AED||Features: Islamic Finance, Islamic Banking, Free Credit/Debit Card|
Open your smart account today
- No minimum balance
- Free Debit Card
- Free home delivery
- Earn profits on whatever you save
- Earn smartbonus for referring a friend (AED 20) or engaging in the moneysmart community
- Debit Card design to match your personality
- Enjoy over 1500 deals and discounts through the smartdeals app
- Transfer your salary and get a chance to win rewards through ADIB salary bonus
- Cardless cash withdrawal and text money to your friends UAE mobile number
- Send money for free with 1 free domestic and international transfer per month
Expressfinance is exclusive for select customers with salary transfer account
- Pre-qualify for up to AED 3 million of Personal Finance
- Customize amount and repayment to suit your needs
- Simple application and financing at your fingertips
- Control when you redeem your allocated sukuks with National Bonds
- Get upto AED 100,000 in as less as 2 hours!
- Fast and paperless
- A resident of the United Arab Emirates
- 18 years old & above
- Usage: Personal & non-commercial
- Minimum monthly income of AED 5000
- Salaried/Business Owners/Partners
- Account for personal use only
- House wives (with house wife visa status)
- Students (with Student ID) and aged below 24
- Account for personal use only
- Original Passport
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- Valid UAE residence visa
- Banking Service Agreement
- Sukuk Murabaha Contract
- Terms & Conditions Apply
- April 2019: 0.613% (p.a)
- March 2019: 0.610% (p.a)
- February 2019: 0.592% (p.a)
- Above are the actual profit distribution rates for the respective months. Future month profit distribution rates, if any, may vary and will be made in accordance with the ADIB Smart Banking Account Terms and Conditions.
- Monthly profit or loss is calculated on a monthly basis based on the monthly average of the daily closing balance of ADIB Smart Banking Account during any calendar month.
- For any balances above AED 1 in the ADIB Smart Banking Account, ADIB will endeavor to deposit the entire achieved profit of the relevant month and which will be fully distributed and deposited in the relevant ADIB Smart Banking Account on a monthly basis and any balance of the achieved profits that is not distributed shall be transferred to the relevant profit equalization reserve of this tier of ADIB Smart Banking Accounts.
Transfer your salary or every AED 1000 average monthly closing balance of your smartaccount gets you a chance to win a MINI Cooper. The more you use your account, the more chances you have of winning.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.