|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Al Hilal Bank - Ahlan||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Currencies: AED||Features: Free Credit/Debit Card|
Al Hilal Bank Ahlan Account - Digital Banking Saving is a Sharia Compliant savings account. AED 1 Million monthly prize, 20 monthly prizes of AED 1,000, attractive profit rates available.
- This is a Sharia Compliant savings account
- Chance to win AED 1 Million monthly prize
- 20 monthly prizes of AED 1,000 each with Al Hilal Bank Savings Account
- Get most attractive profit rates in the market
- Monthly profit distribution
- No ‘fall below’ fee applicable
- No fees or charges applicable
- Eligibility for the prize draw:
2. Every additional AED 5,000 on your balance gives an extra draw entry – save more and increase your chances to win.
3. Transfer your salary to an Al Hilal current or savings account and get an additional entry to the draw (Minimum eligible salary is AED 5,000 per month)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.