|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Commercial Bank International - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Phone Banking, Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Free Credit/Debit Card|
- Your 1st cheque book free of charge
- Free international debit card
- Available in major currencies including AED, USD, EUR & GBP
- Overdraft facility available subject to eligibility
- Free phone and online banking
- Free monthly account statements
- Minimum balance requirement of AED 3,000 or USD 1,000
- Your original passport (with at least one-month validity)
- Valid Visa for expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID for UAE nationals
- Proof of income (Salary Certificate or Salary Transfer Letter)
- Proof of address (Bank Statement, Utility Bill, Tenancy Contract, Salary Certificate or Salary Transfer Letter)
- Minimum deposit to open the account of AED 3,000 or USD 1,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.