|Commercial Bank Dubai - Current Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Phone Banking, Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Free Credit/Debit Card, Internet banking|
- Free debit card with the latest Chip & PIN security and contactless pay card technology to make easy payments or withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide
- CBD Reward Points, reward points for every dirham spent.
- Personal overdraft facility for unexpected emergencies and surprise expenses
- CBD Online and Mobile Banking to access your banking anywhere, anytime
- Budget and Track to help you track your expenses and much more
- Complimentary access to over 10 VIP lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt for Platinum MasterCard Debit Card holders
- Unlimited transactions in all major currencies
- First free cheque book
- Images of all your cheques in online banking statements
- 24 hour Contact Centre
If you are UAE National or UAE resident and minimum 21 years of age
You can apply directly through the CBD Mobile App with your Emirates ID
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.