|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ENBD Islamic Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, USD||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking|
This is a Shari’a compliant Islamic Current Account with no profit payments. ENBD Islamic Current Account Features:
- Available in two currencies: AED and USD
- Minimum relationship balance requirement of AED 3,000 (or equivalent)
- Available to individuals and non-individuals
- Cheque book facility
- Free international ATM/Debit card (AED accounts only)
- Monthly statement of account
- Access to the account through ATMs, Phone Banking and Online Banking
- Initial Deposit - AED 3000
- Minimum Balance - AED 3000
- AED 25 for not maintaining the required balance
- Currency Types - AED and USD
- Minimum Salary - AED 5000, to avail all facilities like credit card, cheque book, personal loan etc.
- If salary is not transferred - No facilities like credit card, cheque book, personal loan etc.
- CIF (One time only, New to Bank customers)
- Know Your Customer Form.
- Complete “ACCOUNT OPENING FORM - INDIVIDUAL(S) - AL WATANI AL ISLAMI” or “NEW ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP FORM – BUSINESS ACCOUNT - AL WATANI AL ISLAMI”.
- AWAI General Terms and Conditions (One time only).
- AWAI Account Opening Mandate, in addition to the following supporting documents.AWAI maintains its Shari'ah compliance under the guidance and supervision of an extremely capable and globally respected Shari'ah Supervisory Board
PLUS: Introducing enhanced services and product features by Beyond from Personal Banking
- Enjoy free daily banking including free international ATM Cash withdrawals above USD 300
- Free local and international remittances and option to send money in 60 seconds with DirectRemit through online banking and the mobile app
- Use the award-winning mobile app with innovative features covering security, payments, fund transfers, accounts & cards control, as well as apply for loans and more
- Skywards Signature Credit Card with up to 30,000 bonus miles
- Benefits from discounts of up to AED 8,000 on personal loans, auto loans and home loans
- Save up to AED 3,000 on joining fee of Skywards Credit Card or SPG®World Mastercard with our new bundle offering with Metlife Insurance products
- Free Entertainer Booklet with vouchers worth AED 20,000
- Win 1 of 15 monthly cash prizes of AED 2,000 each for maintaining an active banking relationship
- A life more rewarding. Beyond from Personal Banking
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.