|ENBD Islamic Current Account||Minimum Salary: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, USD||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking|
This is a Shari’a compliant Islamic Current Account with no profit payments. ENBD Islamic Current Account Features:
- No account opening fees
- Up to AED 5,000 cashback when you apply for personal, auto and home loans within 6 months of joining the Beyond banking package
- Save AED 3,000 of joining fees on a Skywards, U By Emaar Visa or Marriot Bonvoy credit card with our insurance product bundle offering
- 1,000+ deals across dining, experiences, retail, wellness and exclusive offers on the Beyond Rewards app
- Chance to win AED 2,000 cashback every month in a draw
- Free local and international transfers through Mobile and Online Banking
- 10 free teller transactions every month
- Free transaction banking services and benefits
- Free cheque book every year
- Free international ATM cash withdrawals above USD 300
- CIF (One time only, New to Bank customers)
- Know Your Customer Form.
- Complete “ACCOUNT OPENING FORM - INDIVIDUAL(S) - AL WATANI AL ISLAMI” or “NEW ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP FORM – BUSINESS ACCOUNT - AL WATANI AL ISLAMI”.
- AWAI General Terms and Conditions (One time only).
- AWAI Account Opening Mandate, in addition to the following supporting documents.AWAI maintains its Shari'ah compliance under the guidance and supervision of an extremely capable and globally respected Shari'ah Supervisory Board
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.