|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ENBD Standard Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
A checking account that gives you a variety of features and easy access for utmost convenience and flexibility. With the Standard Current Account, you get privileges many others consider premium services. Also, avail various other banking services that can meet your needs.
Features & Benefits:
- Non-interest-bearing account
- Cheque book facility
- Free international ATM/debit card (AED only)
- Can be opened in approved foreign currency
- Standing order service available
- Overdraft facility available by arrangement
- Bill payment facilities across a wide range of services
- Access to the account through ATMs, phone banking and BankNet
- Monthly statement of account
PLUS: Introducing enhanced services and product features by Beyond from Personal Banking
- Enjoy free daily banking including free international ATM Cash withdrawals above USD 300
- Free local and international remittances and option to send money in 60 seconds with DirectRemit through online banking and the mobile app
- Use the award-winning mobile app with innovative features covering security, payments, fund transfers, accounts & cards control, as well as apply for loans and more
- Skywards Signature Credit Card with up to 30,000 bonus miles
- Benefits from discounts of up to AED 8,000 on personal loans, auto loans and home loans
- Save up to AED 3,000 on joining fee of Skywards Credit Card or SPG®World Mastercard with our new bundle offering with Metlife Insurance products
- Free Entertainer Booklet with vouchers worth AED 20,000
- Win 1 of 15 monthly cash prizes of AED 2,000 each for maintaining an active banking relationship
- A life more rewarding. Beyond from Personal Banking
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.