HSBC Premier is here to help you and your family live a life full of life, whether you're buying a new home, investing in your future, caring for loved ones, or simply looking to enjoy the benefits of all your hard work.
To be eligible for a Premier account, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum monthly salary transferred to an HSBC account of AED 40,000 + OR
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance with us of AED 350,000 in deposits and/or investments
- automatic Premier status in 29 markets around the world
- overseas account opening support prior to moving or working abroad
- view all of your international accounts in one place, and make instant, no-fee transfers between them with a Global Money Account
- a foreign currency account with competitive rates4
- transfer funds to 200 countries and regions in over 25 currencies5 including INR, PKR, EGP and PH with no fee6
- a worldwide support network, with next-day card replacements if they're lost or stolen, as well as emergency cash advances of up to USD 10,000 each day, subject to available funds
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.