|Liv. Bank - Liv. Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED||Features: Free Credit/Debit Card|
Our products are designed for a digital generation. Simple, flexible and convenient.
Fully digital & instant
More rewarding with up to 2% interest
Next generation of payments
Instant money transfers using mobile number
Transparent and simple pricing
Lifestyle and money management in one app
One or more of the following criteria makes you eligible for a FREE Liv. account:
- Maintain a monthly average balance of AED 2,500 or more
- Spend AED 1,000 or more per month using your Liv. Debit card
- Transfer your salary of AED 4,000 or more to the Liv. account
- Be a student under the age of 23
- No branches, no queues
- The only lifestyle app personalized for you and your money
- Share money easily via Mobile number
- Activate your card, lock & unlock it, order a new one and more - directly in the app
- Get Statements directly in the app
- Stay engaged and collect Livions to win unique prizes
- Solid: Powered by Emirates NBD, UAE’s leading bank, regulated by SAMA in KSA
- Secured: We work with leading security companies to protect you
- Private: Your data is secure with us, we keep it safe and confidential
- chat with you 24/7 via the app.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.