The ADIB Recurring Investment Account lets you invest your funds with ADIB for a fixed period of time. Upon completion of the period, the amount is reinvested and you can choose to either transfer the distributed profit to an account specified by you or add up the distributed profits and the actual amount and invest it again. This investment account is based on the Islamic principle of Mudaraba where you share profits and bear losses as stipulated in the Banking Service Agreement.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher expected profit rate
- Flexible investment period - You can choose to invest with us and claim profits every three, six, nine or twelve months.
- Financing option - You can avail of any ADIB financing option equivalent to the amount you have invested with us.
- Original passport - for Joint Accounts, please provide all original passports and all account holders should be present.
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- A minimum fixed investment of AED 10,000/- is required.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.