The ADIB Short Term Investment Account offers daily access to your wealth along with the possibility to earn profits for investment amounts starting at AED 10,000.
Features and benefits:
- Higher expected profit rate than Savings account
- Standing instructions facility is available
- The profit rate varies on the Investment but the profit rate of 0.36% is based on the average Investment payout that is conducted
Fees and charges:
- You require a minimum balance of AED 10,000 to open this account
- There is no monthly fee on this account
- Inward remittance free if deposited at ADIB is free; paid elsewhere by SWIFT is AED 50
- Outward transfer is AED 100 to AED 150
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.