|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|Commercial Bank of Dubai - Bonus Booster Deposit||Minimum Deposit Required: AED 1,000||Annual Return: 8.25%||Annual Fee: AED 0||Choice of Terms: 36 months||Features: Phone Banking|
- With a guaranteed interest income of 1% and an attractive bonus at maturity equal to your one monthly deposit, earn a total return of up to 8.25% at the end of 36 months (T&Cs apply).
- Build up your savings through regular monthly deposits over a period of 36 months.
- Choose your monthly deposit amounts starting from AED 1,000 per month.
- Interest accrued on monthly basis and paid upon maturity.
- Available in AED (dirhams) only.
- Instant opening through CBD Online Banking.
If you are UAE National or UAE resident and minimum 18 years of age
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
- Completed deposit application form.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.