- Watch your savings grow in all major currencies
- Deposit starting at AED 10,000 (or equivalent in other major currencies).
- Tenures starting from 7 days up to 3 years.
- Attractive rates.
- Available in all major currencies.
- Auto renewal facility.
- Advances are available.
- Premature encashment of Time Deposits allowed (subject to charges).
If you are UAE National, UAE resident or non-UAE resident and 18 years of age; in case you are younger, your gaurdian must be assoisiated as co-applicant.
- Completed deposit placing form.
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.