At Dubai Islamic Bank, the pioneer and innovator in Islamic banking, building your wealth is always a priority. We endeavour to continuously bring you products and services that meet your investment needs. Al Islami Investment Deposit Account is yet another innovative product designed specially to build your wealth. Our Sharia-compliant investment deposits offer you the option of higher profit rates at tenures which suit your needs. You have the choice of opening your account in AED, US$ or EUR.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Profit credited to your account on a quarterly basis
- Flexible deposit tenures of 1, 3, 6, 9 or 12 months with the advantage of automatic roll-over facility
- Available in either AED US$ or EUR
- Minimum deposit of AED 10,000 (USD 3000 for USD deposits and EUR 3,000 for EUR deposits)
- Waiver on Current/Savings Accounts maintenance fee if the account is the principal liquidation account for the investment deposit
- Investment Deposits can be opened through Al Islami Online Banking
- Investment deposit accounts can be opened for minors
- The rate paid to you by the bank on your balance will be 1.05% . Profit is credited to the account on a quarterly basis
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.